To stream our service live at 10:30 a.m. on Sundays, please follow the instructions below. Please notice the varying instructions for computers and smart phones.
- Open up Internet Explorer and type the following into the address bar: concord.dvrlists.com and press enter.
- Type guest into user field and guest1234 into password field. Click Login.
- The first time you access the website, you will be prompted to install a plugin. Click on the link to install the plugin, and close out your browser.
- After the plugin is installed, repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Click on the play icon at the bottom of the screen.
- The default setting will be for the audio to be muted. Make sure to click to turn on the audio.
For Mobile Devices
- Open app store, and download NVMS7000.
- Select America/USA region.
- Click top left icon. Click devices.
- Allow app to access camera/photos.
- Click top right icon. Select manual add.
- Use the following information to set up the connection: Alias: Concord
Register Mode: IP/Domain
User Name: guest
- Click Start Live View at bottom of the screen. Camera will start live viewing.